Thursday, January 15, 2009

Grails In Action

Today I was pleasantly surprised by an email from Manning Publications. I won a copy of Grails in Action from the Grails Podcast. I am very excited and I haven't even had a chance to listen to the latest episode. I feel quite dangerous since just by reading the first chapter a few months ago I launched Q2OH. Now I have 246 pages today and the promise of the entire book when it is ready. Imagine the possibilities. I'm feeling pretty excited about 2009, my todo list for the New Year included just five items and I'm on my way to knocking two of them out before January is complete. In case it isn't obvious, I am writing this post on the "kick-butt development workstation" mentioned at the top of the todo list. Now I can get started reading Grails in Action.

No comments:

Post a Comment